Friday, November 14, 2008

Not so fast ...

Well, we finally got approved yesterday afternoon in the iPhone developer program :-) Which is pretty cool, I must confess. I have yet to go trough the (possibly) grueling process of getting the application on my iPod, but I should be doing that this evening (an blogging about it, unfortunatly for you ...).

Susan did a test run of the app using the simulator the other day, and she came up with a detailed list of bugs and changes, which keept me busy over the past 48 hours. It's not that it was much work, really, it's just that I have only a limited amount of hours each days ...

2 comments:

ankahi said...

Ok, now I am looking forward to this app :) Will you have a free lite version ?

CocoaGeek said...

Not really, it's a little too little of an app to be worth having a "lite" version. However, unless you are "expecting" again, you won't need it ;-)