Thursday, December 31, 2009

Keep on blogging ...

In my quest for a better blogging output, I've come across Tumblr, which to me is somewhat of a cross between Blogger and Twitter. And, this is something which I believe is more akin to get me to blog more often especially since Tumblr's got a (free) iPhone app (one of many goodies) which allow to post things (including multimedia stuff) more easily.

Anyway, so I'm sort of moving this blog over to Tumblr, sorry about the inconvenient this may cause :P You can follow me from now on there.

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

Same thing happened to me. Maintaining 2 blogs at the same time was tiresome. The WordPress one was intended for 'serious blogging' and never took off. I found it way more difficult to write there than in my tumblelog. Combine them into one single blog was the best choice I made.