Wednesday, December 9, 2009

This is Cocoaaaaaaa!!

Once again, sorry for the extra long delay between posts ... I know how hard it must be for the five of you :P ... The usual excuse apply: Twitter, lack of time & Tiger Woods all came together to create a worm whole in which I vanished for a while ...

Anyway I finally started, two nights ago, the implementation of that game for iPhone I was talking about a while go ... Except it's not the same game! A couple of weeks ago, I completed the grunt of the work on the game engine (including the audio stuff!) and I was seized by an uncontrollable spur of creativity focused on different concept than the one I had been toying around with. Now, thanks to my paranoia, I'm not going to share much on the game itself for a little while, at least not until it is well advanced. All I can said, is that it'll be retro (graphics, sounds and concept) and hopefully fun (or so I hope). What I can talk about, however, is some of the design/implementation decisions. So stay tuned :)

No comments: