Thursday, July 3, 2008

YouTube night ...

Last night I stumbled on an interesting series of videos from the Computer History Museum, and watched the one featuring several of the key persons at Pixar including The Incredibles' director Bard Bird. Quite the interesting (and long by YouTube standards) talk. I don't think I caught the moderator's name but since he was talking about his book to be released "soon", at first I was thinking that it could be David Price (The Pixar touch) ... but then that book just got released, so since the video was recorded in 2005 that couldn't be. And it turns out that it was Michael Rubin, author of Droidmaker: George Lucas and the Digital Revolution ... Anyhow, that computer museum have a lot of good stuff on their web site, including (but not limited to) some old brochures downloadable in PDF format :-)

While on YouTube, I also found this funny video on Steve Jobs favorites expressions:



Pretty cool, uh? ;-)

No comments: