Wednesday, October 8, 2008

Oops .. I did it again ...

Microsoft have yet again release some sort of video and as John Gruber put it : What is wrong with this company? Who authorizes this crap? See this for yourself:


Embarrasing to said the least ... kinda like that LHC Rap video ...

Anyhow, RIM announced yesterday its answer to the iPhone, the BlackBerry Storm. What can I said about it except : "yaaaawn". So yeah it's got some touch-screen (but it's not capacitive) and an AppStore, but it lack the slick UI and the Wi-Fi (it's nowhere on the specs). Yes, that's right no Wi-Fi ... "WTF!" exactly what I'm thinking ... Since I can't find any good reason why something as common these days as Wi-Fi will be left-out of a brand new smartphone (and on an iPhone competitor!), I'm going to assume for now that they just forgot to mention it in the specs ... :-|

No comments: